Holster warrants to the original purchaser that the product will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of six (6) months.
The warranty period commences on the date of purchase from holster.
Warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear, and tear or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
Should you wish to place a warranty claim for a faulty or damaged item, please follow the steps below.
- Ensure the item is within 6-months of purchase.
Print your proof of purchase and package it with the damaged shoes and have it sent to our warehouse for assessment.
Unit 36 Micro Park
26 Crassula Rd
- Please select door-to-door delivery. We DO NOT collect from the post office. Please use your cell number as we do not have a land-line.
- Please make sure the proof of purchase is in the parcel with the damaged shoes.
- Once we receive the damaged pair we will process a warranty claim to Australia. A gift card to use on www.holsterfashion.co.za will be sent via email for the value you paid.
- Any queries on lost orders need to be made within 24 hours of delivery.
Please note: if the shoes do not fall within the warranty period of 6months from purchase or the shoes are damaged from negligence we will not process your claim and you will be responsible for collecting the shoes from our warehouse.