Always stylish, now vegan – take a step in the right direction by supporting vegan-friendly, cruelty-free footwear.
Choose the environment — choose Starunner women’s glitter sneaker, made of recycled ocean plastics. Certified by Global Recycled Standard, 10 x 600ml plastic bottles produce one pair of uppers, making the knitted recycled yarn a highly sustainable material to reduce the world’s ecological footprint. Each upper moulds to the foot for maximum comfort, allowing air to circulate and keep feet cool.
Featuring glitter heel caps, adjustable laces, and thick contoured EVA sole, you’ll feel pumped on the pavement in stylish Starunner.
• Recycled upper made of plastic bottles from the ocean
• Upper certified by Global Recycled Standard
• Breathable knitted upper with soft mesh lining
• Mesh insoles with PU foam padding for comfort
• Anti-mould and antibacterial insoles
• Non-slip lightweight EVA foam injection outsole
• Flexible and durable with sturdy heel counter
• Podiatry features for optimal foot health
• Adjustable polyester shoelaces
• Glitter heel cap
• Strobel construction
• Vegan friendly and PETA-approved
SIZE & FIT
• Standard holster fit
• View the size guide for insole measurements
• Spot clean with mild soap and warm water
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Keep away from harsh chemicals
• Don’t submerge in water